Disneyland's Tarzan Treehouse In New Orleans Square

Disneyland's Tarzan Treehouse In New Orleans Square

My daughter loves Tarzan's Treehouse!  It's so fun for kids!  You get to see scenes from the movie in the treehouse!

When I was at Disneyland in May the treehouse was actually closed and being worked on.  So that wasn't good news for my daughter, but I'm glad we got to see it on our last vacation!


I filmed a little bit of the treehouse and put it together in a video... 

 


I love the view from the top!  It's awesome!  



I like this part ~ it shows a sketch of Tarzan in motion.  It's pretty cool!



For those who haven't been to Disneyland or haven't been in a long time... the Tarzan treehouse is located in New Orleans Square.  Right between Indiana Jones ride and the Pirates of the Caribbean.  When I was little it was the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse.  

~ Britt

No comments