Halloween Time At Disneyland 2016



Disneyland does an amazing job with the Halloween decorations!  I love how fun the park looks with everything!  So fun!

This year we went to the Mickey Halloween Party the very fist day for this year, 2016.  I have a bunch of pictures of the park decorated and from the Mickey party.


  


  

  

  


  

If you plan on going to the Mickey Halloween Party always buy your tickets online at the Disneyland website before your trip.  Or from your Disney Travel Agent.  They will be sold out quickly.  

  

The best part is Trick or Treating!  Everyone gets to go ~ even the adults!  This is the only time I get to go Trick or Treating!  



We got to see Chip N' Dale in Toontown!  My daughter loves meeting them because they always play and have fun!

We did have to wait about forty five minutes to see them.  We were in line for them, then Mickey and Minnie came out for that line, and then they changed again to Chip N' Dale.  Just keep in mind with the lines in Toontown to see the characters that it could be long.  



I love how fun the castle looks during the Halloween party!  It's a bunch of fun colors!  I tried my best to get my camera to take a good picture... this is the best I got.



The Halloween parade for Mickey's Party is amazing!  So fun and we all love to see those Disney Villains! 




A couple of years ago I got this dessert at the French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square.  It was there again this year!  So of course my daughter and I had to get it!  It's really good and looks so fun!

  

  

I love how fun the food was like ~ the cups, popcorn, and the hot cocoa cup we bought!  The cotton candy was like a candy corn.  It was white, orange, and yellow with a cute Mickey shaped Halloween decoration on it!

Halloween at Disneyland is so fun!  If you get a chance to go this year... go!  You will love it!

~ Britt

No comments