Boardwalk Games At California Adventures


My daughter is a huge fan of California Adventures Boardwalk Games!  They are so fun and she ends up with so many prizes!




Above is the machine where you get your game card.  You can put cash in or swipe your card, then you get a game card like in the picture below.  When you need to reload your card, put your money in the machine first ~ cash or card then press reload.  Then swipe your game card.  It will ask you if you want a receipt.  I always say yes just to make sure I did it right.  I actually keep our card and bring it to Disneyland on each trip to reuse.  



My daughter played against adults in this game and as you can see below... she won!  She usually wins!!!




This fish game is easy and you play by yourself.  It says on the bottom of the fish what size of prize you won.  

I have another blog post about the games if you want to see that... click here.



I think we spent $15 or $20 and she won all of these!  She did a couple of games that she didn't win.  I believe each game is $2.50.  

The Boardwalk Games are great when you want to take a little break from the rides or just want to do something new and fun at Disneyland!

~ Britt

No comments