Where To Go In Disneyland To Eat Food You Brought?

Where To Go In Disneyland To Eat Food You Brought

There are a lot of great places to eat your food that you bring into the park.  Lots of benches and areas to eat.  I took some pictures of places that have a lot of room and easier to find a spot. 

I know some people go to their hotel to eat and some bring it into the park.  My daughter and I have always bought our food in the park, but it's a lot cheaper for just two people than it is for a whole family.



These two pictures above are the area right by It's A Small World ride.  As you walk towards the ride and towards Toontown ~ it's on your right.  It's a big space to sit with your family and eat.



This area is right across from that other one.  There are a lot of benches there too.



In New Orleans Square at the French Market Restaurant I always eat there and I see people eating their food they brought in around that area behind the restaurant.  So that's another spot.



California Adventures have a lot of great benches, but I think the best area they have is on your way to Cars Land on your right is this area.  A really nice area to eat!

~ Britt

No comments