The Tropicana Inn Is Right Across The Street From Disneyland

Disneyland's Hotels The Tropicana Inn Is Right Across The Street


So Disneyland Hotel is my favorite hotel at Disneyland, but out of the cheaper ones that are close by Disneyland ~ Tropicana Inn is my favorite!  I recently went there.  It was my third time there and I really like it.  They have great prices for the hotel and great customer service!

Everything about the room is great!  The beds are actually pretty comfortable.  Not the best, but they're not hard like most hotels.  Most hotels I'm up all night and can't sleep because the mattress is too hard.  The mattresses at Tropicana are really decent.  
  



Tropicana has a nice pool and a hot tub.  If I remember right it closes at 10:00 at night.












I really like their little store they have.  It's nice to stop by on our way back from Disneyland and buy some water bottles and snacks.  I have a video below of our room to show how it looks at the Tropicana.

~ Britt



No comments