Disneyland's French Market Restaurant Has The Best Food Ever

Disneyland's French Market restaurant in New Orleans Square
French Market Restaurant at Disneyland is so good!  I go there at least once every trip.  Sometimes I will go two times!  I love it!


It's kind of a cafeteria style restaurant.  You walk in, grab a tray, and tell them what you want off the menu, then they grab your meal and hand it to you to put on your tray.  The seating is all outside and it's all covered/shaded.



When you're lucky the band comes out and plays fun jazz music!  It's so fun when they play, so you get dinner and entertainment!  Half the time I go they play and the other half they don't.  They just have certain times during the day when they play.



They always have amazing desserts there at French Market Restaurant!  They are all really good!  I always seemed to grab any kind of chocolate cake when they have it!  




I always order the French Market Chicken.  I crave this meal all the time!  I don't know why!  It's like the best meal to me!  Every trip to Disneyland ~ my first meal for lunch or dinner (depending on what time we get there) we have to get this!

The French Market Chicken is a roasted half chicken with seasonal vegetables, roll, and mashed potatoes.  I never finish it because there is so much food here.  It's a meal that I know you can share.  We never do, because my daughter always loves getting her meal.  I have the picture below.




This is what my daughter gets every time.  The kids meal Pasta.  It comes with mariniara sauce, but she doesn't like sauce on her noodles.  Just butter.  The meal comes with the pasta, a drink, fruit, and veggies.  I guess now it comes with applesauce.  I saw on their menu, so I will find out on my next trip.




Last trip we went with my family and my daughter's dad ~ my ex husband.  He got this.  It's the Slow Roasted Louisiana Beef Stew.  It has carrots, red potatoes, and mushrooms in it.  Then it's served in the sourdough bread bowl.  He said it was really good!


I highly recommend this restaurant!  I seriously love this place!  It's one of my favorite Disneyland restaurants!


~ Britt

No comments