This Is Why I Think Disneyland Is AMAZING And Why I love It So Much!

Disneyland is amazing and this is why you should go


I have friends that will ask me if a vacation to Disneyland is worth it and I always say "YES!"  It's always the best vacation for my daughter and me!  People think it doesn't sound fun because of the lines and they just picture standing in lines all day.  For me it is such a magical place!  It really is my happy place!

Yes you do stand in lines for a while, but with the rides that have the Fastpass ~ it's not bad.  For me I'm okay with standing in line because the ride itself is so worth it!  All of the rides at Disneyland are so fun!  Plus the lines always seem to move pretty quickly.  Disneyland knows how to make everything run smoothly there.

Booking my vacations to Disneyland and packing is so fun for me too!  I get so excited!  I get our Disneyland countdown out.  I go to the Disney store website to buy new things for our trip.  I look on Disney Floral and Gifts website to pick out a gift to surprise my daughter when we arrive at our hotel!  It's just so fun!  Life feels perfect when you know you're going to Disneyland soon!

There is so much to do at Disneyland!  With the events like parades, World of Color, and the little performances they have there!   You always have something fun to do there!

I get so excited every time I arrive at Disneyland I feel like I'm in a dream and I'm so happy to be there!  I don't have any stress and I leave everything behind.  I love it!  I have a friend that when she gets to Disneyland ~ she cries.  Every time.  

I guess I should say in this post you will read a lot of words like amazing, awesome, great, good, cute, and fun.  I love talking about Disneyland and I will be using a lot of those words!



My daughter loves the princess make overs at the boutiques!  They have the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Fantasyland and Anna and Elsa's Boutique in Downtown Disney.  My daughter got her first princess make over at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique when she was in kindergarten.  She had the funnest time there!  She felt like a real princess!  The rest of the day in the park she got so many compliments and the cast members said so many sweet things to her!  She had the best day of her life!  We just had to do it again that vacation!  She loved getting another make over!  Ever since that trip she gets about two princess make overs because she has the best day while wearing her dress and having her updo!

Last year we started going to Anna and Elsa's Boutique.  So most trips she will go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique once and the Anna and Elsa's once.  One time she had three of the princess make overs in one trip.  That was awesome for her!

Toontown at Disneyland is unbelievably cute!  It feels magical and kind of like a cartoon!  They did such a wonderful job on creating the whole area of Toontown.  I love seeing the character houses! I just can't get over how cute they are every time I see them!




Toontown is so fun for the kids to go play around and to see the characters!  Mickey and Minnie are usually in their houses, so it's so great to go see their house and then meet them!  They have really cute houses!  I've seen them a bunch, but every time I go ~ I get excited to see their house!  It's just so magical!

Character Dining is something everyone should do at Disneyland!  It's a great way to see a bunch of the characters without waiting in line to see them!  Plus you get amazing food!  I'm always really impressed!  I also love their service at the character dinings!  They are always so sweet to everyone!

My favorite two are the Plaza Inn breakfast and Ariel's Grotto princess dining.  Plaza Inn has the best buffet ever!  I love their french toast and I will seriously go just for that!  Ariel's Grotto has really good food and my favorite thing to get there is the smores treat that comes with the adult dessert plate.  You also get creme brûlée and a chocolate covered strawberry which by the way are both amazing!  It's just that smores treat is just so yummy!  It's unbelievably good!!!

Sometimes I feel like I go to Disneyland for the food!  Everything is so good there!  They have so many restaurants that have really great food!  Places like French Market Restaurant, Blue Bayou, Stakehouse 55, Cafe Orleans, and Carnations Cafe serve amazing food!  Before my trips to Disneyland I make my reservations to the restaurants and for the character dining places. So I get really excited to eat there! 



I love the desserts!  Like the cake at Blue Bayou and the 24 Layer Chocolate Cake at Stakehouse 55!  I could go on and on about how amazing the food is at Disneyland!!!  The snacks are so good too!  Like the churros, popcorn, and caramel apples!  The caramel apples are so fancy and cute!  I love walking to the store in Downtown Disney and watch them make the apples!  They are so talented!  The churros taste so fresh!  I never get churros like those anywhere else!  Just in Disneyland!

Disneyland spends a lot of time on their desserts.  They make them look really fancy!  Sometimes I will go on YouTube and watch how the desserts are made.  It's so cool!  That's how I first knew about the 24 Layer Cake from Steakhouse 55.  I watched Disneyland's video on YouTube of the baker making it. It's awesome!

Everywhere you look at Disneyland ~ they will have the cutest things for sell.  The cutest souvenirs!  Anything Disney is always fun!  So when you're shopping at Disneyland it's hard not to buy too much.  My daughter buys about five stuffed toys each trip, because they are so cute!  

I love having the souvenirs at home!  We have a ton of the refrigerator magnets, so it's fun to see our fridge decorated in Disney magnets!

I guess pictures count as a souvenir.  We love looking back at all of our Disneyland vacations!  It's so fun!  Especially with my blog ~ I love talking about our Disneyland vacations and looking at our pictures to see which ones to post!  I love that part!



Disney Characters are all over the park all the time which makes Disneyland more fun!  Children get so excited to see their favorite characters and the look on their faces is always the best thing ever!  Every time my daughter sees Rapunzel she gets way excited!  Especially the very first time she saw Rapunzel at Disneyland!  We will always remember that day!

I love how the characters are always so happy to see their fans!  It's so fun to have them sign their autograph in the cute Disney autograph books!  My daughter loves that part!  The characters signing her book!


My favorite thing is seeing how excited my daughter is when she is next in line to see a Disney character!  She has her autograph book out and she's just smiling!  It's always a great moment!  



I love how nice the characters are!  One time we went to go see Anna and Elsa and they were the sweetest!  Anna wanted my daughter to show her how to curtsy. My daughter had just got done with her princess make over at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, so her hair was in a cute updo.  Anna was playing with her updo like how you can see in the picture above.  Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!?  I loved how they were being so sweet to my daughter!  Disneyland has the best people working there and the characters are so awesome!  My daughter remembers a lot of those great moments with the characters.  She will once in a while say "remember when Anna wanted me to teach her how to curtsy and how she played with my hair?"  Disneyland's characters create such amazing memories for kids!  I love that so much! 

All of the cast members at Disneyland are all so sweet!  Some say really cute things!  One time I had my nails painted red with white polka dots.  The popcorn guy said that was his boss's wife's favorite color scheme.  So Mickey is his boss and that's Minnie’s favorite color scheme.  I thought that was clever!

When my daughter has the princes make over done by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or by Anna and Elsa's Boutique ~ the cast members say very nice things to her like how she's a beautiful princess.  One day she did the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and got Anna's dress.  We went on Snow White's ride later that day and the cast member controlling the ride said to her before he pressed go for our thing to go ~ he sang "okay bye" like in the song "Do You Want To Build A Snowman."  It was cute!

One time we were waiting for Minnie to "check on her cookies" and the cast member was telling my daughter and me the coolest things about Disneyland.  It was so fun talking to him and like all of the cast members, he was so nice!

The customer service at Disneyland all together is just outstanding!  I feel like they have the best customer service in the world!  At least that's how I feel.  All the cast members and workers are just so sweet and treat everyone so great!


Disneyland owned hotels are very nice hotels!  I have only stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and my parents have stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel.  I haven't stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel yet, but I do see the main entrance when I go to the character dining breakfast there.  Disneyland did such a great job on creating all of those hotels!  They are beautiful hotels!  That might sound weird, but that's just how I want to describe them... beautiful!  

I love arriving at Disneyland and walking into the Disneyland Hotel to stay for my vacation there.  It's amazing there and my daughter just loves the pool!  I love how there are Mickey's all over!  Cutest thing ever!

Of coarse the rides are one of my favorite things about Disneyland!  I love the rides!  My favorites are Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Soarin' over California, and Peter Pan Flight!  Such great rides!  Disneyland did such an amazing job on making the funnest rides ever!  

Disneyland princess castle is so beautiful and especially right now with it being the 60th anniversary.  It sparkles like diamonds all over at night.  Gorgeous!  That castle just amazes me!  When I walk into Disneyland and see the castle ~ oh it feels so magical! 




The holidays at Disneyland are fun ~ Halloween time and Christmas time!  I love going around Halloween time because as an adult I get to go Trick or Treating at Mickey's Halloween Party!  It's so fun to feel like a kid and go Trick or Treating!  Plus my daughter and I get to go together and have so much fun!  The cast members that hand out the candy actually give you a lot of candy!  It's awesome!  We were stocked up on candy for a long time!  Totally worth it! 

Christmas time at Disneyland is so cute!  The decorations are so fun ~  I love it!  The Christmas trees are so tall and it's always great getting pictures in front of them!  I love how cute the Disneyland castle looks all decorated in Christmas decorations!  Just being there at Disneyland around Christmas makes us feel so happy!

Every year for Christmas at Disneyland we buy a cute Christmas ornament there and we love going home to put it on our tree!  We love adding Disney to our Christmas tree!  It makes it so much better!

My favorite part about Disneyland is the magical feel!  Just being there and enjoying everything about it!  It is really my happy place!  I sometimes wish I lived right by Disneyland, but then I think about how excited I get for my trips and planning them.  So traveling to Disneyland will always be fun for me!  I will always be excited to walk into Disneyland and feel that magically feeling!  

~ Britt

No comments