Disneyland Hotel's headboard light and plays music!

Disneyland Hotel's headboard light and plays music
Disneyland Hotel's headboard light and plays music!  Cutest thing ever!




The headboard lighting up and playing music is the best part of the hotel room! Besides all the cute little Mickey Mouse things all over!



The song is the theme song from Cinderella!  Cinderella is one of my favorite Disney movies, so this is perfect for me!  I love how the pillows on the beds are the part from the song!  It's so adorable!



It took my daughter and I some time to figure out how to get the headboard to light up and play the music.  So that's embarrassing.  To save any new guests at the hotel the awkward embarrassment... it's on the middle nightstand.  That lamp has the switch to the headboard.  Once we found the switch we couldn't believe we didn't notice it.  We might be the only ones in the world that didn't find it right away.  That's okay with us!

~ Britt

No comments