Ariel's Grotto Princess Dining in California Adventures Disneyland

Ariel's Grotto Princess Dining in California Adventures Disneyland

  

I have a couple other posts with Ariel's Grotto, so this one will be simple and mostly pictures.  First you get to meet Ariel and get pictures with her.  When your princess sits down at the table the hostess gives them a princess crown that they can decorate with stickers.

Other posts on Ariel's Grotto... Click Here and Here

  

  

Four of the Disney princesses will come out, do a little dance/intro, and go around to each table to take pictures and sign autographs.

  

We forgot to buy the autograph book before the dinner (we bought one right after) so I told my daughter to have the princesses sign the back of her crown.  The princesses thought that was clever.  So if your princess doesn't have an autograph book try doing this fun little idea!


My daughter always gets the pasta with the dinglehoper.  Ariel's fork/comb :)


I got the chicken that I substitute what I didn't want and got mashed potatoes.  It's a really good meal!  It was my second time getting the chicken.


The desserts are the best part!  They are so good!



These desserts are mine.  My favorite is the middle one!  The Smores treat!  The best ever! I go to Ariel's Grotto for that treat!

~ Britt

Here is our video...




No comments