Disneyland 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration Fireworks

Disneyland 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration Fireworks

You should go see the fireworks!  They are amazing at Disneyland!  My daughter's favorite are the heart fireworks!  It's so fun to see Disneyland's shows ~ always entertaining!  It was just amazing to know that we were able to see the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration Fireworks!  They will change it after the anniversary celebration, so I'm glad my daughter and I were able to see it!  We feel lucky to have been there for the whole Diamond Celebration!

I filmed the fireworks from Tomorrowland.  My daughter, Rachel and I just got off the Star Tours ride and the fireworks were starting.  So we stayed there to watch it.  It's not busy there at all for the fireworks.  I thought it was actually a good spot to watch the fireworks.  

I do like it better when I watch the fireworks as I look at the castle.  Like when I'm standing on main street with everyone else, but it's too crowded.  

Watching the fireworks from Tomorrowland was a good idea.  So if you want less crowds ~ just go to Tomorrowland.

I highly recommend seeing Disneyland 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration Fireworks!  They are awesome!  Like I said it's just for the anniversary and it was nice to know that we were there to see the fireworks, saw how beautiful the castle is right now, and all the cute little souvenirs that they are selling all over the parks for the anniversary.  The castle seriously looks like diamonds all over sparkling!  It's something you must see in person!  You will want to stare at it, because it's just that beautiful!


~ Britt

Here is a little video of some clips from the fireworks...



No comments