Disneyland's Mickey Mouse Pancake Is Now At Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant

Disneyland's Mickey Mouse Pancake Is Now At Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant

The Mickey pancake is so cute and really good!  It's one of my favorite breakfasts at Disneyland!  It's a little fluffy and a little sweet!  I get excited to go to Disneyland to eat this pancake!

River Bell Terrace used to have the pancake, but in Feburary they stopped serving breakfast.  They just serve lunch and dinner now.  Now the pancake is served at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant which is located in Frontierland.

The first picture in this post is from River Bell and this one below is from Rancho del Zocalo.  It's not as pretty, but it was just as good.


My daughter and I just recently went to Disneyland and we ordered the Mickey pancake at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant.  She loved how they put more powered sugar on their pancakes than River Bell did. 

The pancake now comes with bacon and I ordered eggs on the side.  With getting the pancake, the bacon, and adding the eggs ~ my daughter and I shared the meal.  There was a lot of food here for us and we don't eat a lot in the morning anyways.




Just for fun I wanted to post some pictures of us eating outside at the River Bell Terrace.  My daughter fed the little birds on the ground a little piece of her pancake and they decided to come up to the table.  She was so excited and thought it was the best thing ever!  It was so fun seeing these cute birds!



Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant has the birds there also... plus the ducks!  We had three awesome ducks come over for little bites of pancake.  It was so fun for my daughter!

~ Britt

No comments