The Hilarious Evil Queen at Disneyland Is So Fun To Meet


Seeing the Evil Queen at Disneyland was so fun!  If you have a chance to see her ~ go!  She is hilarious! She is so serious in a funny way and plays the part so well!  With my daughter dressed up in an Elsa outfit the Evil Queen was so clever talking about Elsa.  How Elsa is the kind of queen she heard freezes people's hearts.  Then she says that she (the Evil Queen) is the kind of the queen that gives gifts.  She asked my daughter if she likes apples!  So funny and clever!

I loved how funny she was!  I filmed a little bit.  So here is the video...





I love how the Evil Queen made my daughter pose like her!  So fun!



It was so awesome to see that she signs her autograph... The Queen instead of the Evil Queen!



If you have never noticed the tower above Snow White's Scary Adventures ride in Fantasyland... look above and watch for the statue of the Evil Queen.  Every so many seconds she pops out to look out the window.



Kind of cool!

~ Britt


No comments