Went On A Disneyland Trip With A Big Group ~ 17 People!


Going to Disneyland with a big group is fun!  This picture is on our way to the airport to go to Disneyland with my family!

Usually my daughter and I go to Disneyland just the two of us.  We have the funnest time together because we get to do whatever we want and eat wherever we want.  Our trip that we took earlier this year we went with my parents, my sister and her family, my younger sister and her husband, and my ex husband.  My sister has eight kids so that made it a total of 17 people!

It was so fun to go to Disneyland with my family!

I booked the trip for everyone with my Disney travel agent.  I recommend using a Disney travel agent when you book a trip with a lot of people.  It made it so much easier.  I always book my trips with my agent anyways.  So if you usually don't try booking it with an agent, so they can do all the work for you.



This is a picture of us all getting on the shuttle from our parking spot to the airport.  The picture below is just a picture of us on the shuttle.

As you can see in the picture above and the other two with the windows... we were leaving the snow behind and heading out to sunny California!




My nephew always has to make a weird face for pictures... just to explain the awkwardness of the pictures!



I always go to the John Wayne airport when I go to Disneyland and I take the Disneyland Resort Express to the hotel.  For fun I wanted to post the picture (above) of us waiting for the Disneyland Express at the airport, because of how excited my mom is!





This trip was my nieces and nephews first time to Disneyland and it was raining.  Which doesn't sound fun, but when it rains it is way less busy than it usually is.  So it worked out to be great!  In this picture my sister and her husband isn't at Disneyland yet and some of the boys went early with the Magic Morning pass.  They were so excited to be at Disneyland they woke up way early!



We went at the beginning of the year so Disneyland still had their Christmas stuff still up.  During the week it slowly came down.



It was fun to eat at the Plaza Inn Character Dining with my family.  Usually it's just my daughter and I ~ so that was awesome!





My daughter and her cousins getting their princess make overs at Anna and Elsa's Boutique in Downtown Disney.  They all picked the Elsa hair style!  

We actually surprised them with this!  So that was fun!



My daughter always gets the princess make overs at Anna and Elsa Boutique and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.  This time she got her princess make over with her cousins!  She had so much fun!

~ Britt

No comments