Top 10 Favorite Disneyland Desserts

Disneyland Desserts!!!!  They are just the best!  Here are my top 10 favorite Disneyland Desserts...


Blue Bayou Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
My most favorite dessert at Disneyland is the chocolate hazelnut cake at the Blue Bayou!  I did the Fantasmic Dinner Dining Package at the Blue Bayou with the starter, entree, and dessert.  They have three desserts to choose from and I picked this one.  I'm so glad I did!  It's the best!  My daughter, Rachel got a cute Mickey shaped chocolate cake, but she wasn't a fan because it had a little too much of dark chocolate.  So I shared mine with her.  She was just loving the cake too!  We couldn't believe how good it was!

It's a super moist cake and yes it's super chocolately, but not too much.  It's not too rich ~ well to me it isn't.  I think it was just the perfect cake!



Ariel's Grotto Smores Dessert
This is my second favorite dessert at Disneyland!  The Ariel's Grotto princess dining dinner dessert.  It's some kind of smores treat.  It's unbelievably good!  I love it!  When I went to Disneyland last time I was so excited to get this dessert again!  You get two other treats with this dining package for the character dining, but that smores dessert is the best one!


Pooh's Corner Chocolate Cupcake
Winnie the Pooh's Corner has the best treats!  My favorite is their chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting!  It's so yummy!  I also have another one of their treats on my top 10 list.


Steakhouse 55 24 Layer Chocolate Cake
You have no idea how good this cake is until you actually try it!  It's amazing!  I watched the video on how the make the cake on YouTube before my trip.  So of course I had to try it!  My daughter and I shared it and we had to get a box to take it to our hotel because there is no way we could have finished it.  It's huge! I can't wait to get that cake again!



Ghiradelli Brownie Sundae
Ghiradelli in California Adventures has super delicious treats and new on their menu this time was this brownie, ice cream sundae!  It was so good!  When my daughter and I looked at the menu and it took us a second to decide.  We wanted to try this treat!  The brownies are way soft and the ice cream is really good!  Plus it fills you up ~ we didn't even finish it.  There was a lot to eat!

Ghiraadelli is on the left side when you are on your way walking towards Paradise Pier.  Like towards Ariel's Undersea Adventure ride.  As you are walking ~ look to your left and you will see it tucked back there.

  


Pooh's Corner Tigger Tails
Winnie the Pooh's Corner has this super yummy dessert ~ the Tigger Tail, Marshmallow Wand!  I always went to the Corner Bakery and never noticed the Tigger Tails.  My friend showed me a video online of snacks to try at Disneyland and I saw the Tigger Tails.  My last trip to Disneyland Rachel and I tried them.  They are so good!  They have caramel around the marshmallow that makes it so yummy!

  

Disneyland's Caramel Apple
Disneyland has the best caramel apples ever!  They decorate the apples so cute!  They are so fun!  Rachel and I wanted to get the cute Minnie witch caramel apple.

The cashier gave me two plastic knives.  An extra one just in case if the other one broke trying to cut it.  Make sure to ask for a plastic knife.  It helps a lot to cut the apple into pieces instead of trying to bite into this big decorated apple.


In the pictures my apple is kind of melted.  This apple is from September when it was so hot.  We bought the apple and walked back to our hotel room ~ so it kind of melted before I took a picture. 


Disneyland's Cake Pops
Every time we go Disneyland we get one of the cute and yummy cake pops!  This time was the awesome 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration cake pop!  We love the chocolate cake pops ~ they are kind of rich, so we only get one.


The Minnie ears are big flat white chocolate chips and they are kind of made like how they make the caramel apples with the Minnie design.  Super cute!


Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar
Rachel and I always get one of these cute ice cream bars.  It's just fun to eat at Disneyland because it's Mickey Mouse ice cream!  Last time the lady handed it to us so frozen that we had to wait to eat it.  I guess we waited a little too long, because it was melted a little.  We had to eat it with our hands and take little pieces.  It was still good!  Just make sure you eat it in time if you have to wait with it being too frozen.


Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe Mickey Macaroon
I love all the desserts at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe and the Mickey Macaroon is my favorite there!  Every time I go to Disneyland I always go there to get one.  I'm a big fan of macaroons, so this is perfect for me!  This is my macaroon from my last trip for the purple stripe, but when I went for Christmas at Disneyland it was green.  So they change the color stripe on the macaroon.

~ Britt

No comments