Disneyland's Paint The Night Dining Packages With Prices

Disneyland's Paint the Night Dining Packages currently have two options... Blue Bayou Restaurant and Aladdin's Oasis.  I'm going next month to Disneyland and I wanted to do one of the packages.  For some reason I couldn't find the prices for the two packages anywhere online.  I had to call Disneyland's Dining phone number to get some info.  So I wanted to do a quick posts to help out those who want to know the prices and info too.  I will do a post after my trip too.

Just to explain really fast Disneyland's Paint the Night Dining Packages are dinner and the Fastpass for the Paint the Night parade.  There is reserved viewing area for those who get the dining package.  I guess if you go to Blue Bayou the reserved viewing area is on Main Street and for Aladdin's Oasis is by It's A Small World.

The lady on the phone was very helpful.  I knew I wanted to do a dining package, but I had no idea which one to do.  I've done the dining package for Fantasmic at Blue Bayou, but haven't for Aladdin's Oasis.

Paint the Night Dining Packages Blue Bayou Restaurant is $62 for adults and $25 for children.   That includes a starter, entree, dessert, and the Fastpass for Paint the Night parade.  It's great because you get to have dinner at Disneyland's most popular restaurant!

Paint the Night Dining Packages Aladdin's Oasis is $24 for adults and $13 for children.  For Aladdin's Oasis it's just a meal you grab and go.  It's a meal with a little dessert, but you don't sit down in a restaurant.  Then you also get the Fastpass for Paint the Night.

The picture below I took as a snapshot from the Disneyland website on my computer ~ just to show the two options.


I decided to go to the Blue Bayou one.  I feel like spending more money to get more food in an amazing restaurant sounds better.  Next time I will do the Aladdin's Oasis so I can try it out.

I loved doing the Fantasmic Dining Package at Blue Bayou!  I think it's just nice to go get dinner and get a Fastpass there for the event.  It just sounds easier that way!

~ Britt


No comments