Disneyland's Anna and Elsa Are Some Of The Sweetest Disney Characters!

Disneyland's Anna and Elsa are always so fun to go see!  They are currently located in California Adventures at the Disney Animation Studios.  Which is in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot that's left of Buena Vista Street.


So when you go into California Adventures go down that main street and then turn left and head down that street.  The picture above is of the Animation Studio.  It will be on your right ~ I took this picture from the other side.

  

Anna and Elsa are so nice and they talk to your kids for a little bit!  They talk about really cute stories!  It's fun!

My daughter actually got spilled on from the kitchen at Cafe Orleans, so they set up a reservation to go see Anna and Elsa.  I think you need to get a Fastpass to see them, but I'm not sure.  They were saying something about us not needing one, because we had the reservation.  My sister and her girls recently went and they didn't have a Fastpass.  They just waited in line for about twenty minutes and they were able to see them.  So I did hear about the Fastpass, but you don't need one according to my sister.


My daughter went to Anna and Elsa's Boutique that morning to get the make over with her updo.  She also bought her outfit there.  Just in case if you were wondering where we go her outfit and for her updo.  Anna and Elsa's Boutique is located in Downtown Disney.

~ Britt




No comments