Disneyland's Cafe Orleans Pommes Frites, Monte Cristo Sandwich, and Beignets

Disneyland's Cafe Orleans has the best french fries and sandwich!  The Pommes Frites and the Monte Cristo Sandwich!


My daughter loves these fries!  She says they are the best ever!  The dipping sauce is so good with the fries!  They are the best!  I think the dipping sauce makes them them best ever!  It's a little bit spicy. 



This is my favorite sandwich!  I have always been told by my fiends that I need to try this.  So a couple of trips ago I did and loved it!  The bread is fried around the ham and cheese which makes it so yummy!  Plus you put the jam on it!  I love that stuff on the sandwich ~ amazing!

It is a big sandwich and it's the kind of sandwich that you can share.  I can never finish one by myself.  


Cafe Orleans is in New Orleans Square located by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.  They have other great food there, but this sandwich and fries were the best!  

This is one of the places in Disneyland that they recommend getting a reservation.  I always go online to the Disneyland website before my trip and make my reservations.  My first time going to this restaurant I didn't have a reservation and they were booked at that time, but I was able to make a reservation right there for later that day.  So I recommend making a reservation.



For dessert try the Mickey Shaped Beignets!  They are amazing!  My favorite part was dipping them in the vanilla bean creme anglaise!  It's so good!  They also give you fruit coulis which is really good, but I just love that vanilla bean creme anglaise!  You can also get the beignets at the Mint Julep Bar that is located on the side of French Market Restaurant. 

~ Britt

No comments