11 Reasons Why I LOVE The Disneyland Hotel

11 Reasons why I LOVE the Disneyland Hotel



Disneyland Hotel is the best!  I love staying there!  It's a very nice hotel!  Amazing!  

Their customer service is outstanding!  Disneyland Hotel has by far the best customer service!  I am always very impressed with them!  They take really good care of their guests staying at their hotel.  I recommend this hotel!!!

It's nice staying at a hotel on the Disneyland property.  You're within walking distance to the park and you get to take the Monorail right into the park.  You just walk right outside the hotel just a little bit and the Monorail is right there.  Then it drops you off in Tomorrowland! 


#1 Is the headboard!  It lights up and plays music!  How awesome is that?!?  It makes the hotel feel magical!  My favorite is the far end ~ that left side where you see the Mickey fireworks/lights!  So fun!

I have my video below this post of the hotel room tour and at the end of the video I show the headboard playing the music.  It's the theme song from Cinderella!  Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess movie so it's awesome for me!



#2 It's so spacious and nice!  Look at how nice it looks!  So when you walk in ~ you're impressed!  Plus with housekeeping they keep it so clean during your stay and every couple of days they vacuum. 


#3 The couch and desk.  I love having a couch in my hotel room and also having a desk there too!  The couch is a pull out bed too.  Well, kind of a pull out.  Not like most couches.  You grab the back of the couch and push it down.  It slides out to make the bed.


#4 Mickey Mouse Everywhere!  I love how Mickey Mouse is everywhere in the hotel room!  The carpet, the comforter (the picture below), the lamps, and everything in the bathroom!  It's just the cutest and most magical hotel room ever!



#5 "A dream is a wish your heart makes... when you're fast asleep" pillows!  Like I said the headboard plays this song and lights up.  I think it is so cute that they have the two pillows on the beds from the song!



#6 Disney Floral and Gifts Deliveries!  My favorite thing about arriving at the hotel is surprising my daughter with their gifts they deliver!  This one is a picture from our Halloween gift.  

They deliver to a lot of the hotels close by Disneyland, but they deliver it to the front desk.  At the Disneyland owned hotels like Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, and the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa ~ Disney Floral and Gifts deliver the gifts to your room.




#7 All the extra stuff in the closet!  The bedding is for the couch for that bed, but it's nice having an extra blanket or pillow if you needed it without having to bug the front desk.  There is an ironing board and iron.  I don't iron, but I think that's awesome how they provide that.  There is a playpen.  Which I think it so perfect for all the mothers with younger babies.  I'm past that stage ~ it's just so nice that they offer that in their rooms.  So you don't have to pack it.  Plus the suitcase stand and the hangers.  I always use those!


#8 Disney toiletries.  The hotel toiletries they have in the bathroom are the Disney brand... Disney H20.  It's not just a random crappy brand ~ it's their own Disney brand!  I love that!  Plus they are really cute with Tinker Bell on them!  I usually don't take home hotel toiletries, but I always take these and use them while I'm there!


#9 The cute bathroom!  I know that sounds weird to say I go there for their cute bathroom, but when Mickey shaped things are everywhere... it's cute!

  



#10 The restaurants located at Disneyland Hotel.  Disneyland Hotel has the character dining, Goofy's Kitchen and Stakehouse 55!  The picture below is from my cake at Stakehouse 55 ~ the 24 Layer Cake.  It's an amazing cake!  There are two more restaurants located there at the hotel, but those two are my favorites.



#11 Disneyland Resort Express picks you up in front of Disneyland Hotel.  We always take the Disneyland Express to and from the airport.  It's nice staying at the Disneyland because it's one of the first stops it takes from the airport to the hotel and last stop before the airport from the hotel.  So you don't have to be on it longer to stop at all the other stops.

The video of our room and we play the headboard at the end of the video.


To sum up... IT'S JUST THE BEST HOTEL EVER!!!

~ Britt


No comments