Disneyland Transportation: How To Get To Your Hotel At Disneyland From The Airport


To get to Disneyland from the airport ~ I do it the easy way.  I don't want to rent a car and figure out how to get to Disneyland.  Driving in that traffic might be stressful for me when I don't know where I'm going.  I love the easy way!  Every time we go to Disneyland we take the Disneyland Resort Express.  It takes us right to our hotel which is so nice.  They have certain drop off spots like a bunch of hotels meet at the bus station.  If you are staying at a Disneyland owned hotel they pick you up right in front of the hotel.  For the Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, and The Grand California Hotel.  If you go to the Disneyland Resort Express website and click on the download for their brochure you can see the different spots they have.  They will have a hotel name, so that stop is right in front of that hotel.  They also have on the brochure the times of departure from the airport and the times for pick up to the airport.

When you get on the bus you tell the bus driver which hotel you are staying at and they will tell you which stop to get off at.  That way you don't have to figure out what hotel is closer to your hotel.  The bus driver will tell you.


My daughter loves riding on buses, so this is always fun for her!  We fly to the John Wayne airport each time we go to Disneyland.  I know they pick you up at that airport and also the Los Angeles Airport.  So they will take you to your hotel, then when your trip is over they pick you up and take you back to the airport.



The bus drivers know exactly what you need to know.  The first time my daughter and I took the bus we weren't sure where the bus picked us up for our trip back.  Plus I didn't know how long it would take to get to the airport from my hotel, so I didn't know when to leave.  The bus driver told me where to meet the bus and he asked me what time my flight was.  He was able to tell me exactly what time I needed to be picked up by the bus to get to the airport on time.  So they are very helpful.
The bus drivers are really great too at being helpful with your luggage.  All luggage is stored under the bus.  The bus driver will take your suitcase and put it under there for you.  They are really nice!

I know you can go to their website to purchase the bus tickets, but I don't purchase mine from their site.  I purchase them from my Disney travel agent, Cody.  He gets everything done for me and makes planning my trip so easy.  He gets my Disneyland Resort Express vouchers and mails them to me.  
I know there is other transportation from the airport to the hotels at Disneyland, but I just always use this one.


Sometimes on our way to the airport we get lucky and we get the bus with the little t.v.'s playing a fun Disney movie.

There are some hotels near Disneyland that the bus doesn't go to.  When  you go to their site and start to fill out your info to get your tickets it has a scroll down menu of the hotels they can drop you off near.  If your hotel isn't on the list and you want to use the bus... call the hotel first to see if the bus drops off guests to that hotel.  If not I know those hotels have SuperShuttle.com go there.  Just go to their website to get tickets, and they will drop you off at your hotel.


~ Britt


Rachel's selfie in front of the bus ;)

No comments