Disneyland's Character Dining At Paradise Pier Hotel PCH Grill With Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast


One of our favorite character dinings at Disneyland is the Disney's PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel ~ the Donald Duck's Seaside Character Dining Breakfast.  We love it because of the food, the dancing the characters do and Stitch is usually there!  We love seeing Stitch and love seeing him dance!  He always dances so funny!

I have a video at the bottom of this post you can watch to see how funny he dances!  We love it!


Character dinings are a really good idea at Disneyland because it's a great way to see a lot of characters without waiting in line.  Plus you get really great food!  They are a little pricey, but they are worth it to me.  You can look at the Disneyland website to see the prices.  Each character dining is different.  The character dinings are really fun!  Watch the video if you want to see more.  


For the buffet they have a really great variety to choose from!  They have a lot of breakfast foods and everything is good!


When you first walk in for the character dining you will be able to have a character meet and greet with Donald Duck!  It's his character dining so you will meet him first. 

The photographer will take your photo.  You can purchase a photo set with 2 8x10 photos in it, but you don't have to.  A cast member will go around to each table to offer the photo set for sell.  If you don't want it you don't have to buy it.  It's around $35/$37.  I can't remember.  I did buy the set from this character dining.  

I have so many that when I know I don't want to buy the set or I don't want to carry it with me all day at the park I will tell the photographer I don't want to buy the set.  So I will have the photographer scan my annual pass and I might buy the photo later.  So you can tell them you don't want to buy the set if you don't want the set and you can have them scan your photo pass/max pass/annual pass and buy the photo later if you want.

The photo sets are really cute and I love buying them.  I'm just letting you know you don't have to buy it.  If you do want to buy them ~ they will take the photos and later come to your table with the set and then you can purchase it.  It's great for a souvenir!



The characters will come around to each table so have your camera ready!  




Every thirty minutes they will come up to the front and dance with the kids to fun beach music!  It's so fun!  





Just for dining there you get this fun Donald Duck button!  Every character dining at Disneyland gives you a button so if you like collecting things these are fun to collect!

Below I have our video of our last character dining there...

~ Britt




No comments