Disney Vacation Club Tour At Disneyland


When you are at Disneyland you might have noticed the Disney Vacation Club booths around.  If you are wanting to get some more information about Disney Vacation Club all you have to do is set up a tour.  It takes about one to one and a half hours for the tour.  You will get all the information you need.  You don't have to decide that day if you want to join, but for taking the tour you will get something just for taking it.

When we took the tour we got a gift card with $100 on it to spend in Disneyland and my daughter and I each got 4 Fastpasses!  I know they change it.  Only take the tour if you are considering joining Disney Vacation Club because I think they can tell if you are just there for the gift.

It was nice that I didn't have to sign up that day and had some time to think about it.  I received all the information and a DVD.  I ended up joining one month later because I love Disneyland and I'm going on vacations there anyway!

You will easily be able to find a booth in Disneyland.   There are a couple in the park.  One in Tomorrowland and one by the Plaza Inn restaurant.  There is another one as you are walking on the main street in California Adventures.  There are a couple more ~ one in Downtown Disney and one by the Disneyland Hotel.  If you are staying at the Grand Californian Hotel there is a desk there that you can set up a tour as well.


Not only do they give you the Fastpasses and gift card (or whatever gift they are giving at the time you go) they give you water and a treat.  A lot of the information is on a video, so most of the time you are watching videos about Disney Vacation Club with the Disney Vacation Club agent explaining things in between the videos.


They have a really fun kid room for the kids to go during the tour.  My daughter actually didn't want to watch the videos, so she went in the room and she said it was really fun.  They had a movie playing and a bunch of games and toys to play with.  

After the videos they take you to see a couple of the villas that are right next door.  My daughter went to that part, because that was fun.  The villas are really nice!  In the video below is the studio villa at the Grand Californian Hotel that my daughter and I stayed at.  


~ Britt

No comments