Christmas Snacks and Desserts at Disneyland


Christmas time at Disneyland is the best!  The snacks and desserts are amazing!  Their desserts always look amazing and are delicious, but for Christmas it's a little more fun!

I always get a cupcake on each Disneyland trip, so this time I got this vanilla cupcake with a winter theme.  It was really good!

We got this one on Main Street in Disneyland in the bakery ~ the one by the Penny Arcade. 


My daughter got the snowman cake pop.  She loves to get a Disneyland cake pop, so this one looked fun!  We got this cake pop in the same bakery as the cupcake.


One of my favorite desserts are macaroons and so I got this Santa Macaroon Hat from the Jolly Holiday Cafe in Disneyland.  It was pretty good!  



Just for fun I posted a picture of the water cup because it's cute!


Kind of the same thing as the water cup... the popcorn was cute too!


Nightmare Before Christmas caramel apple!  We love Jack so we got this and it was really good!  We love all of Disneyland's caramel apples!  We got this one in California Adventures in the bakery by the ice cream shop.  It's also in the bakery in Disneyland on Main Street. 




We went in the end of November so we got the Christmas calendar countdown from Disneyland.  Totally worth the $15, because the chocolates were really good!  I will totally buy this again next year for my daughter!

I bought this one in the first store to your left as you walk into California Adventures.

~ Britt

No comments