Christmas Time at Disneyland


Disneyland is always such a magical place to be!  When it's Christmas time ~ it's even more magical!  I love it!  I've only been there three times during Christmas.  My daughter and I were lucky to go this year to see Disneyland around Christmas!



I love all of the decorations around Disneyland and the amazing Christmas trees!

  



When you are at Disneyland for Christmas time make sure you go see It's A Small World at night!  The Christmas lights are amazing!


I had to see the Disneyland Christmas parade!  I love all of Disneyland's parades, but the Christmas one just puts me in the Christmas spirit!  It's so cute and magical! 






Here is a video of the Christmas parade in Disneyland and the other video is of the Marching Band playing Christmas music.  They performed right before the parade.



One of the things I love about Christmas time at Disneyland is the characters and their adorable Christmas outfits!  I love seeing them around the park and seeing what they are wearing!  It's so fun!



One of my favorites is the Haunted Mansion!  In the middle of September it becomes the Nightmare Before Christmas.  For Christmas time it stays that way.  All the way until around the first or second week in January.  That's when they take it down.  The ride will be closed for a little bit while they put back the regular Haunted Mansion ride.



In California Adventures they had a fun Christmas parade with Donald and his two Amigos from the Three Amigos movie.  It was a very festive parade!  I loved it!



I can't wait until next Christmas to see what Disneyland does for 2019!  I love everything they do for the holidays!

~ Britt

No comments