Photo Room Tour of the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa at Disneyland


My last two trips to Disneyland my daughter and I stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa!  We have always wanted to stay at the hotel, so it was fun to finally be able to go there!  





The soap is actually a picture of the Disney Castle!  Adorable!!!



This is the hotel's Softening Mint Foot Rub and I was so happy they provided that in the room!  After walking around Disneyland all day ~ this was the best thing!






The room had a cute little deck with a patio set.  





They have by the lamps and night stand charging outlets!  I loved that they had this in the hotel room!


The theme of the hotel is Chip and Dale!  My daughter loves them!  So this was fun for her!
The carpet in the hotel hallway has them on it too!




The Grand Californian Hotel actually puts chocolates on your pillow!  That was our favorite part!  The house keeping lady that did our room would set up my daughter's Disney toys on our beds.  It was the cutest thing ever!  They were so sweet to do that!



I loved this hotel!  It was really nice and amazing!  The lobby was the best thing!  A guy plays the piano, there is a movie playing for the children with little chairs for them, and there is a fireplace with chairs all around it.  I really enjoyed this hotel and loved how it's located right in the park.  When you want to go to California Adventures ~ you just go right outside and you are there!

~ Britt




No comments