Toy Story Midway Mania In California Adventures


Toy Story is one of my daughter's favorite movies so we love going on the ride Toy story Midway Mania!  It's usually a long wait, but if you use your magic morning pass or if you go get a FastPass ~ it's not that bad.



My daughter and I had been to Disneyland a couple of times before and we would just walk past the Toy Story Midway Mania because it was such a long line and we had no idea what the ride was about.  We finally tried it and loved it!  We didn't know that it was a fun game!  You just shoot the targets that are in each area that you go to.  Plus it's in 3D.  It's so fun!




I love how cute it looks inside when you get off of the ride.  You get to see this adorable little room that's above the Toy Story store.





My daughter and I love shopping at every store in Disneyland!  They have the cutest things!  Plus the Toy Story store is one of our favorites, because we are huge fans of Woody and Jessie!

~ Britt

No comments