Pizza Press By Disneyland

Pizza Press By Disneyland

Pizza Press is right outside of Disneyland by the hotels and it's a great meal for a cheap price!  For $10 you get a pizza that is ready in just a few minutes.  They have a thin crust that bakes really fast.  

It's not a huge pizza, but two people can eat it for a meal.  A meal for two people on a Disneyland trip for ten dollars is awesome!  


The pizza is really good!  My daughter and I like simple food, so my half is peporoni and her half is cheese.  We add the parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.  That's what you can see in the picture.  



This isn't the best picture.  I obvisouly did not take the picture first before eating it.  We just got to our hotel and we were hungry.  So when the pizza came we were really excited!  Then I thought to take a picture!



I recommend eating here for one of your meals to save a little money.  If you are staying at one of the hotels near by... this place is perfect!

~ Britt

No comments