The Carousel Inn By Disneyland Is Closing

The Carousel Inn By Disneyland Is Closing


Just for fun on my trip to Disneyland last week I decided to try out a hotel I've never been to before.  I thought it would be great and that I could do a blog post on it.  So... I picked the wrong one.  I picked the one that is being torn down.

Disney bought the Carousel Inn for people to walk by to get to Disneyland from their new parking lot they will be putting right behind this hotel.  

The hotel will be closed around October 20th and in January it will be torn down.




This hotel is a pretty good hotel.  It was great, but the only thing I did't like was the square pillows.  I've never had that in a hotel room before.  I just like standard pillows ~ not square.





The bathroom is pretty nice.  I liked their toiletries ~ they were from Bath and Body Works.



This is the lobby.  It's pretty nice and they also have a little corner area for shopping.  A few souvenirs, snacks, and travel size items that you might need.


Right next to the hotel and kind of apart of it is the Pizza Press.  It's a really great place to go for a cheap meal by Disneyland.  I'm not sure if that's going too.  I really hope not.

~ Britt

No comments