What To Pack For A Disneyland Vacation

What To Pack For A Disneyland Vacation


This blog post is all about what I pack for my daughter's and my Disneyland trips.  This first picture is what I bring in my purse.  I bring my phone, mini wallet, camera, gum, pen, bandaids, hand held fan, hand sanitizer, hair tie, chap stick, a map of the pressed coin machines that I got in Disneyland, the Boardwalk Games card, and my daughter's and my annual passport to Disneyland.



My daughter brings a little purse.  It's easier for her to carry some of her things.  She brings an autograph book, a mini wallet for her quarters and pennies ~ for the pressed coins, a pen for the characters to sign her book, and chap stick.  In this picture she has her autograph book that she made.  We usually buy one at Disneyland, but we thought it would be fun to make one.


I buy processing caps from Sally Beauty Supply Store to cover my shoes I'm packing in my suitcase.  It protects everything else in my suitcase.  This isn't my clever idea... I got this from Pinterest.



We always bring snacks.  Mostly for us hanging out at the hotel, but sometimes I bring a couple in my purse for the park.  We bring candy and for some reason we end up not eating much of it.  We just end up buying candy at Disneyland.



When we pack our favorite part is picking out what Disney shirts and PJs we want to wear on the trip!



If you or someone you are traveling with are like me and get nauseous on planes... try Sea Bands.  They are the best!  I actually wear them a lot.  I wear them at home when I have a headache and get nauseous.  

I also take Dramamine on the plane too.  The two of them together keep me okay.  Plus if you get motion sickness from rides ~ try these.



I always buy my daughter something Disney to color or read on the plane.  You can also bring some Disney games that you have.  Like Disney card games or board games.  They are always fun!

~ Britt

No comments