Disney Shirts You Can Buy From Kohl's On Sale

Disney Shirts You Can Buy From Kohl's On Sale



If you are wanting to get cheap Disney shirts for your Disneyland vacation try going to Kohl's website.  They have so many shrits on sale!  I got these for ten dollars each!  It was a great deal!

This Minnie shirt I bought for me and I'm so excited to wear it on my next Disneyland trip! 



I bought this shirt for my daughter.  It's adorable!  We both love the Cheshire Cat! I love how it says "We're all mad here."



I bought this one for my daughter too.  Alice is one of my favorites!

I buy Disney shirts mostly from Kohl's website and the Disney store website.  Both have great shirts for great prices! 

When I go to Kohl's they never seem to have a big collection of Disney shirts, but their website does.

The best Disney shirts are at the Disney parks, but when you want to buy cheaper shirts or want to afford a lot of Disney shirts check out Kohl's.

~ Britt

No comments