Disneyland App

Disneyland App


I just downloaded this Disneyland app, Mouseaddict and I love it!  I'm going on vacation to Disneyland soon and wanted to try out a new app.



This is the main menu ~ look at all that is included!  


   

After you download the app there is an upgrade.  It's called the Tomorrowplan.  It has the crowd estimates on it for the next two months to help you plan your vacation.

The first picture is the page before you pay for the $1.99 upgrade and the second page is after you purchase it.



For the wait times it has them listed in alphabetical order or you can choose to have it listed from shortest to longest wait times or longest to shortest.  I love this one, because my other app I would always use doesn't have all the rides on the list.  This one does!



It has a page called Micechat that has articles from a newsletter.  I love that!  This app has a lot and I'm excited to use it on my next trip to Disneyland!

~ Britt

No comments