21 Foods You Have To Eat At Disneyland

21 Foods You Have To Eat At Disneyland




1 ~ Churros are the best at Disneyland!  They are really fresh and yummy!



2 ~ Salted Caramel Brownie Sundae at the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop in California Adventures... it's amazing!



3 ~ Red Wagon Corn Dogs are pretty much the best corn dog I've ever had!  The Red Wagon is located on Main Street in Disneyland right by the Plaza Inn.



4 ~ Cafe Orleans Pommes Frites are so good!  They are amazing with the yummy dipping sauce!

  

5 ~ Cafe Orleans Monte Cristo Sandwich is one of my favorite things to eat at Disneyland!  I love how this sandwich has jam with it!  



6 ~ Mickey Shaped Beignets from Cafe Orleans are the perfect dessert!  I love the vanilla bean creme anglaise you get with these!



7 ~ Chocolate cake from Blue Bayou is amazing!  I love chocolate cake and I get excited to go to Disneyland to get this one!



8 ~ 24 Layer Chocolate Cake from Stakehouse 55 is so good and fun!  It's really close to the Blue Bayou cake ~ just taller!



9 ~ Brioche French Toast from Flo's V8 Cafe in Cars Land is a really great breakfast meal and it's really filling!



10 ~ Mickey Pretzel ~ it's a classic one at Disneyland!  I love it with the cheese dip!



11 ~ Broiled Filet Mignon from Blue Bayou is really good!  I love the béarnaise sauce!  It makes it amazing!



12 ~ Mickey Macaroon from Jolly Holiday ~ it's yummy!  I love macaroons so this is a favorite of mine!



13 ~ French Quarter Chicken from French Market Restaurant is one of my favorite meals to get at Disneyland!  You get a lot of food with this meal!



14 ~ The Smores Treat from the Princess Dining at Ariel's Grotto is my favorite dessert at Disneyland!  It's unbelievably good!



15 ~ Popcorn at Disneyland is another classic one at the park!  We get it all the time!



I love Pooh's Corner Bakery in Critter Country!  They have some of the best treats in Disneyland!  I have my top 2 below...



16 ~ Tigger Tails from Pooh's Corner is a really fun treat with marshmallows and caramel ~ so good!



17 ~ Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Frosting from Pooh's Corner is my favorite cupcake in the world!  I get one every trip to Disneyland!



18 ~ Jolly Holiday Combo Toasted Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Basil Soup is another one of my favorite meals at Disneyland!  Best grilled cheese sandwich ever!



19 ~ Mickey Pancake from Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante is my favorite pancake ever! Plus it's cute!



20 ~ Chicken Fried Chicken from Carnation Cafe is amazing!  I love how it's kind of spicy!  Really good!



21 ~ Disneyland's Caramel Apples are the cutest caramel apples in the world!  I love how good these ones are!

~ Britt

No comments