Great Disneyland App

Great Disneyland App

I really like the app called Disneyland.  It's my favorite for having my annual passport info in the app so I can have them scan it off of my phone as I enter into the park.

On this page you can view the map of Disneyland plus seeing the wait times of the rides.  When you click on the blue and white Mickey shape at the bottom of the page it will pull up the page below.


On this page you can click on your tickets for the park tickets or tickets for events like Mickey's Halloween Party.  You can also make your dining reservations.  Then it will be displayed on the page.  



They have the wait times for the rides under attractions.  I always look up wait times before I head to our next ride.

Downloading a Disneyland before your trip is a great idea!  It is so useful!

~ Britt

No comments