My Top 5 Favorite Frozen Treats At Disneyland

My Top 5 Favorite Frozen Treats At Disneyland


1 ~ Salted Caramel Brownie Sundae from the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop in California Adventures is my favorite frozen treat at Disneyland!  It's amazing!


   

2 ~ The ice cream carts you see all over the park has the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade frozen bar that is pretty good!



3 ~ The ice cream shop on Main Street in Disneyland has really good ice cream!  I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae!  It's so good!




4 ~ Carnation Cafe on Main Street is one of my favorite places to eat on my vacations to Disneyland!  The hot fudge ice cream sundae is really good!  If you want you can order it like a banana split which we kind of do.  We get the bananas on the side.




5 ~ The Mickey Ice Cream Bar is like a classic at Disneyland!  It's always fun to eat and so good!

~ Britt

No comments