Disneyland's Jolly Holiday On Main Street Has The Best Food!

Disneyland's Jolly Holiday On Main Street Has The Best Food!

I love the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe that's located on Main Street in Disneyland!  It's one of my favorites!  They have really fancy desserts and amazing food!


This is their grilled cheese sandwich and it's the best grilled cheese I've ever had!  I love ordering this sandwich, but sometimes I order the turkey sandwich.  That one is really good too!


My daughter used to always get the mac and cheese, but now she always orders the kids meal turkey sandwich.  She loves this meal ~ she also loves the mac and cheese!  They just have really yummy food there!

I wanted to show the picture above and how cute the wrapper is for the sandwich!  Disneyland is amazing!



See what I mean when I said fancy desserts!  So pretty and of coarse it was delicious!   This is their brownie.  This is just an amazing place to eat!  Try it out!

~ Britt

Here is a super short video of the sandwich...



No comments