Hotels Across The Street And Right Outside Of Disneyland



My favorite hotel that's right across the street from Disneyland is the Tropicana Inn.  I think it's one of the cheapest out of the hotels right across the street.  It takes about five minutes from the hotel to walk to Disneyland.

I have a blog post all about the hotel and the hotel room with a video of the room tour.  You can click here to see that post.



This is a picture I took walking to my hotel room to show how the hotel is set up.  This hotel has a little store right in front.  I don't know if the other hotels do or not.  If they don't just head down to Tropicana Inn and you can go to their little store.



I took this pictures as I was crossing the street from Disneyland's entrance to the hotel.  It shows the hotels that are on this side of the street light.  First it's Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites, Tropicana Inn, Carousel Inn and Suites, and then it's Anaheim Camelot Inn and Suites.

The Candy Can Inn is close by Disneyland on the other side.  You can walk or they offer a free shuttle.  You can't see it from where I was so I didn't take a picture.  



Close to Tropicana Inn is the Anaheim Camelot Inn and Suites.  That one might take about six to seven minutes to walk to Disneyland.  In the picture it's that tiny roof that's pointed.  Tropicana is the tan roof one.  The one that's between the two is the Carousel Inn and Suites.



This one is the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites.  There are a few different Best Western hotels by Disneyland.  If you want this one that is closest to the Disneyland make sure you book it with Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites.  

This one always seems to be booked when I look so I've never been there.  My sister has and she really liked it.  Tropicana Inn and most don't serve breakfast, but this one does include breakfast or at least it did last year.  If you need a hotel that includes breakfast ~ double check on this before booking just in case if they don't anymore.  Tropicana Inn did when I went in 2013, but when I went that next year in 2014, they had stopped.

If you want a cheaper hotel there is the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel that is less than a half a mile away.  It has a free shuttle that will drop you off in front of Disneyland.  The shuttle comes and goes every thirty minutes.

Other cheaper hotels do have shuttles too, but they include a fee.  Some don't have the fee, they have the free shuttle.  If you do get a hotel a half a mile or more away from Disneyland check to find out if they include that shuttle fee or not.

Hotels like Candy Cane Inn has a free shuttle, but the Anabella Hotel has the fee.  You can find out which ones have the free shuttle by asking your Disney travel agent or going to the Disneyland website.

If you want to see how the Disneyland Hotel is you can click here to see my blog post on that amazing hotel! 

~ Britt

No comments