Disneyland's Balloons

Disneyland's Balloons

The Disneyland balloons are awesome ~ amazing quality!  My daughter loves getting one on our Disneyland vacations!

They sell them on Main Street like the picture above with a cast member holding a bouquet of them.  They cost about $8 or $9.  I can't remember the exact amount.  I want to say it's $9 ~ I think.  

I know that if your child's balloon pops, just bring the cast member the remaining parts of the balloon, and they will replace it for free.

They are out selling them during the parade and mostly at night.  I think they choose to be out selling them at night so a kid won't throw a fit for a balloon in the middle of the day and expect to have that balloon around all day at Disneyland.


My daughter just loves the balloons!  We always fly to Disneyland so on our last day as we check out of our hotel we give the person at the front desk the balloon to give out to a child they see.  Just to make the child's day!

The balloon looks brand new days later so I figure it would be best to give it away to someone else.  Keep that in mind if you fly to Disneyland and if you buy a balloon.

If you are at the Disneyland owned hotels you would give the balloon to the bell hop.  When I stay at the Disneyland Hotel I always give it to the bell hop, because I did ask the front desk one time and they said to give it to the bell hop.


This is my daughter's first Disneyland balloon ~ a Halloween one!  Look how fun their Halloween balloons are!

~ Britt

No comments