Disneyland's California Adventures Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta

Disneyland's California Adventures Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta


The Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta in California Adventures is pretty good!  I got the pepironi pizza slice and look how good it looks!  It was so yummy!  I wished I would have bought a side salad with it.  It wasn't filling enough for me.  So if you get the pizza I recommend buying a side with it.

They have really great choices at this place!  They have a lot of great pastas.  My sister said the Chicken Sun-dried Tomato Pesto was good.  That's what she got before.  There was a line waiting for the Five Cheese Ravioli with the pesto sauce.  I'm guessing that one is popular.  I'm not a pesto fan so I didn't try it.




My daughter got the Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs.  She doesn't like sauce on her pasta so that's why it looks like this with the meatballs on the side.



It's set up like a cafeteria style restaurant.  The salads are on one side, pizza in the middle, and the pasta is on the other side.



It's located in the Paradise Pier area.  I've always walked by and never stopped by thinking it was a sit down restaurant.  I had no idea it wasn't.  It has good food for a descent price.

~ Britt

No comments