Disneyland's Carnation Cafe

Disneyland's Carnation Cafe


Carnation Cafe is one of my favorite places to eat at Disneyland!  I love their Chicken Fried Chicken and ice cream sundaes!   They have really great food there!

Carnation Cafe is one of the restaurants at Disneyland that you need a reservation first.  You can go there without a reservation, but you will have to wait thirty minutes to one hour for a table.  Go to Disneyland's website to make a reservation online or to get the phone number to call.

Carnation Cafe is one of the few places in Disneyland that serve breakfast.  Next time I am going to try out their breakfast ~ so I'm excited for that!





I've only ordered the Chicken Fried Chicken at Carnation Cafe.  I love it so much ~ that's why I go there!  So, I haven't tried anything else.  My daughter and I actually share it because she loves it too!

The chicken is a little spicy.  Just so you know if you decide to order it. :)


I think it's awesome how they put on the menu Walt's favorite item to order at the restaurant!  It makes it special and I love getting to know more about the wonderful Walt Disney!




We love getting the hot fudge ice cream sundae!  This time my daughter wanted the bananas from kind of having a banana split on the side, because I didn't want them.  That's why they are in the top picture. 

I love the cute Mickey shaped sprinkles that they put on the sundae!  Super fun!

~ Britt

No comments