Things to buy before a Disneyland trip

I recommend buying your kids Disney luggage for your family Disneyland vacation!  They will have so much fun carrying it around!  These two are my daughter's new Disneyland luggage for our vacations.  She has a normal suitcase for our longer trips there.  The Frozen one is for a medium kind of trip, and the backpack is for her carry on.  I think they are just so cute!  Before she had a cute panda suitcase which is fine to take, but I thinks it's funner to have the Disney luggage. 

  

Plus it was awesome finding this Frozen suitcase!  I went to Shopko looking for a Disney suitcase for kids.  They were regular price $49.99, but on sale when I went for $29.99.  I looked over at this Frozen one that was just by itself and it was only $4.99!  I had to make sure with the cashier that was actually right, because I didn't believe it.  I guess it was.  This cute Frozen suitcase was only $4.99 ~ so awesome!


Just for fun I always buy my daughter a gift set for our trips to Disneyland.  Below you can watch the videos of her getting some gifts.  One time I got her these super cute Disney lip smackers!  

~ Britt




No comments