Disneyland's Plaza Inn Character Dining with Minnie and Friends

Disneyland's Plaza Inn Character Dining with Minnie and Friends

Disneyland's Plaza Inn Character Dining with Minnie and Friends is one of my favorite Character Dining at Disneyland!  They have such an amazing buffet for the breakfast!  I get excited each time we go because it's so good!



My daughter's favorite is the Mickey waffle and my favorite is the french toast!  Both super yummy!


When we were leaving we saw Minnie.  She never made it to our table so we were lucky to get a chance to see her.  Usually you do see her.

Minnie is so sweet!  We love seeing her!

  

Our first time seeing Max at Disneyland!  It was awesome!  Before breakfast my daughter, Rachel put a sticker on a random page in her autograph book as a game to see who signs that page.  It was Max!  She thought that was perfect!

I think her game was pretty clever and that it would be fun for kids to do that.  Put a sticker on a page and see who signs it!  :)

 

She loves seeing Winnie the Pooh and this time was her first time seeing Rafiki!  So that was fun!


Rachel's favorite is always seeing Chip and Dale!  This time she got to see Dale.  They are always so funny!


Just a funny picture ~ he dropped the pen!

After her pictures ~ Dale walked over behind me and pointed to my camera so we could have a selfie!  We thought that was so cute!



~ Britt




Our video from our trip after this one.  It's at Plaza Inn.  She is actually wearing the same outfit, because she did the Anna and Elsa Boutique make over both times.




No comments