What Does The Disneyland Hotel Rooms Look Like?

What Does The Disneyland Hotel Rooms Look Like

The Disneyland Hotel is such a nice hotel!  I know it's more expensive than the other hotels outside of Disneyland, but it's so fun being in the rooms! Mickey is all over the room, the bathroom, all over the carpet, and even all over the comforter!  It's awesome!

These are some pictures from our room at the Disneyland Hotel.  You can see how nice of a hotel it is!  There are a few towers for the rooms and mine was located in the Adventures Tower.  The Fantasy Tower is the main one with the lobby.  I think there was one more ~ so three towers total for the Hotel rooms.



I got the room with two queen beds and the couch is a bed too.  It pulls out and becomes a bed.  When I was checking in they said I had the room with the two queen beds and the day bed.  We just didn't need it.  So it's nice that a lot of people can fit in one room.

  

It took us a minute, but we found out that the fridge is in this dresser/T.V. stand.  We weren't really looking for it.  My daughter, Rachel was putting her clothes away in the drawers and then noticed it.  I just really like that dresser/T.V. stand thing!  It looks really nice!

On the counter in this picture is our little delivery from Disney's Floral and Gifts.  They have it delivered to your room when you check in.  I bought the little Minnie Mouse Halloween set with the treats and autograph book. (below this post you can watch the video of Rachel getting the gift.)  Rachel was so surprised and loved it!  I was hoping that it would be in the room set up, but when we got to our door ~ the guy was there about to put it in our room.  So, he just handed to Rachel.  She loved it, but I thought it would have been more fun to see it in the room to surprise her.

I love the bathroom lamps with Mickey's hand!  They are so cute!  It's so clever of them to do that for their lamps!  Love it!



The bathroom was way nice!  It was nice having the two sinks for my daughter and I.  Most hotels just have one, which is usually fine and I'm always okay with that.  It was just nice having the two sinks.  Plus the sink handles were Mickey shaped!  How cool is that?!?

They were really good about keeping the bathroom and my room clean.  I don't have them clean my towels and sheets, because that's not a need.  They kept it pretty clean and my third day there they even vacuumed the floors.  I thought that was nice.
  
  

Look how cute the shower is with the Mickey shaped knob!  I just love all these cute Mickey shaped items in the bathroom!

My favorite thing about the hotel was all the little Mickey accessories around the room!  Super cute and fun!


We had such an amazing view!  My daughter couldn't believe how nice it was!  Usually we get an okay view for our hotels, but this was just so awesome for her!  The view is of Downtown Disney.  I just love looking at the palm trees ~ they're my favorite!  Every time I visit California that's the first thing that makes me smile there... the beautiful palm trees!


The head board lights up and plays the theme song from Cinderella!  My favorite part of the room! 

  

The closet had extra stuff in it which I thought was nice.  It has an extra pillow and blanket set that I think is meant for the day bed.  It has a portable playpen, so if you have a baby ~ this is great!  They also had an ironing board and two robes.

The lamp on the desk was so cute with the Mickey in it ~ I love it!  I really loved the Disneyland Hotel!  It so nice!

~ Britt

My blog post on 11 Reasons Why I Love The Disneyland Hotel... Click Here



Here is a video montage of our room and you can see how the head board lights up...


Disney's Floral and Gifts video


No comments