Disneyland/California Adventures Ariel's Grotto Princess Dining

Disneyland California Adventures Ariel's Grotto Princess Dining




When you first come in you get to meet Ariel and get a picture with her!  My daughter gets so excited for the princess dining!  We go every time we visit Disneyland.  

Ariel's Grotto has amazing dinner and desserts!  It's one of our favorite places to eat at Disneyland!

Just a little tip... they will go around and sell you the picture in a cute paper frame that costs around $35.  If you don't want it tell them as you get your picture taken here before they print it.  If you forget and they bring it to your table ~ it's completely fine to tell them you don't won't to purchase it.  I always purchase it because it's super cute!  I know some people don't, so just let them know.  








You get rolls with your meal and for kids they get veggies and dip.  This is a picture of my yummy salad!  It's really good!


  


The princesses get a crown to decorate while you wait for your food.






My daughter gets the angel hair with the dinglehopper.  The little fork there is the dinglehopper.  I love how clever that is!  This time I got the chicken, but I didn't want the side that came with it, so I asked for mashed potatoes.  They chicken and potatoes were really good!


  


About four princesses come out for the princess dining.  This time she got to meet Princess Tiana, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Snow White.  She had so much fun meeting them!

At first they come out and do a little dance ~ then they go to every table to meet everyone.


  


It was fun for her to see Jasmine the day of her Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique make over to be Jasmine!  Jasmine was so cute about how they were twins!


  




This is what the kids get with their meal ~ it's delicious!






This is what I got with my meal!  My favorite is the Smores Dessert!  It's unbelievably good!  I get so excited for this dessert!  I pretty much go to Ariel's Grotto to get this Smores dessert!

~ Britt

Our video of the princess dining...


1 comment

  1. wow your daughter looks so pretty in these pix! her hair goes with the costume if I say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete