Disneyland's Plaza Inn Minnie And Friends Character Dining Has Amazing Food!

Character dining is a great way for the kids to see a bunch of the Disney character with great food!  My daughter, Rachel and I really enjoy their food!  Rachel's favorite was the Mickey Mouse waffles!  We loved how cute they were!  We can't wait to go back to eat there again!  Our next trip we are eating there for the character dinning again and we are so excited!  It's so fun!  We go every trip!

It's just a smart way to see a lot of the Disney characters without having to wait in line.

When you first get there they take your picture and you can purchase the picture in a cute paper frame with a picture of Minnie at Disneyland on one side and your picture on the other.  The one I got last time was red with white polka dots and super cute!  If you don't want to purchase the frame/picture ~ you can tell them you don't want your picture taken.

  

The meals here are a buffet and super good!  As you sit down to eat your food ~ all the characters come around to each table.  So you get a chance to see everyone of them.  (Mostly.  Sometimes a character will see most of the tables and we some how don't see them.)  It's Minnie and I think about ten of her friends.  Which is awesome because there is a good chance most of her favorites will be there at the breakfast.  The character dinning is just for the breakfast and then the restaurant serves lunch and dinner.

I always have my Disney travel agent, Cody get me my character dining vouchers.  I get it in my package with my hotel and everything.  Then I go to the Disneyland website and click on Things To Do and then click Make Reservations.  Then click on Plaza Inn and reserve a time for in the morning.  Set up an account with the site and you can make all your dining reservations right from the site.  It makes it so easy!  Right after you make your reservation you will get an email to let you know that your reservation has been confirmed.

   


When you make your reservation for the morning ~ if it's before the time when Disneyland opens you can get in.  Plus if you get Magic Morning with your Disneyland tickets, it won't take that away.  Last year when we went in the morning before Disneyland opened we went in and they didn't use our one Magic Morning for this.  I asked to make sure, because we needed to use our Magic Morning to get a fast pass to see the Frozen princesses.  I guess for breakfast reservations Disneyland lets you in early.  You just can't go on the rides before the park opens.  It will be blocked off anyways.

   

Just remember to have your cute kids bring their autograph book and pen, because they will get a lot of autographs here.  It's so much fun!  You'll love it!

~ Britt

No comments