DIY Disneyland Vacation Countdown


Disneyland vacation countdowns are so fun to have when you're getting ready to go on a trip there!  My daughter, Rachel and I decided to make a simple one.  We bought a cute frame from a craft store and a dry erase marker.  I went online and searched for images for Disneyland countdowns and this one popped up.  Rachel added the little bow on top and the things on the side with the marker.

Every morning we wake up and change it.  Sometimes I feel like I'm more excited that our trip is getting closer than she is.  It's like the first thing I do right when I wake up!  ;)

Go to Pinterest and search for Disneyland countdowns ~ there are a ton of ideas!  So many cute ideas!  A lot of them are the paper rings that you add Mickey's ears to or you can make them into the Disney princesses.  I just thought the picture frame was easier, because I can reuse it for every Disneyland vacation.


~ Britt

No comments