Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique At Disneyland Does The Cutest Princess Make Overs!


My daughter, Rachel loves the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland!  This time for this post she got the crown package.  The crown package is where the little princess gets a hairstyle, make up, a face gem, nail polish, a princess cinch sac, and a princess sash.  I love that they let you take home the make up kit and nail polish.  They put all the things in the princess cinch sac along with the comb and brush they use on their hair.



Rachel gets so excited for her make overs here!  She always does a castle package and a crown package.  The castle comes with the princess dress, wand, crown, and a photo shoot.  Plus all of the things included in the crown package.  For this crown package we brought Rachel's Sleeping Beauty dress on our trip.  I bought it for her right before our trip from Disney's online store.  She showed it to me and told me she wanted it, but she didn't know that I got it for her.  I surprised her with it and it was so fun!  She was so happy to get this dress!



For this trip we went around her birthday and she was telling the hairstylist (the Fairy Godmother in training) that she just celebrated her birthday.  So the Fairy Godmother in training gave the the birthday sash.  Rachel loved that!




I love this hairstyle that they offer!  It's Rachel's favorite one!


Just a fun picture of her hair being taking out from the updo.

I highly recommend taking your little princess to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!  They will have the best day ever at Disneyland being a princess!  Plus all of Disneyland's cast members make their day more special!  They always compliment them!  It's very sweet!


~ Britt


No comments