6 Delicious Disneyland Snacks That Are Simply The Best!

Disneyland has the most amazing snacks at the park!  Everything we try there is so delicious! 

I put together a list of my favorite snacks at Disneyland.  The top two ~ my daughter, Rachel and I have almost every day when we are at Disneyland!  We get so excited to go to Disneyland to eat these snacks!


1 ~ Popcorn is our favorite!  We get it right before we take our break during the day.  We go back to our hotel to rest and on our way we eat the best popcorn ever!  Rachel just has to have their popcorn!

Disneyland sells popcorn all over the park.  Every time you buy popcorn at a different popcorn cart ~ notice the little toy in front.  The little wind up toy that rotates the little popcorn display.  Each popcorn cart has a different one, so it's fun to look to see the different ones!


2 ~ Churros are so yummy!  Disneyland has the best churros we've ever had!  They taste so fresh!  The popcorn is more Rachel's favorite and the churros are more my favorite!

They sell them all over Disneyland.  You just need to look for the churro food carts.


3 ~ Mickey Pretzel is just fun to eat because it's cute!  I always get the cheese sauce with it.  I like it better with the sauce.  I get the pretzel at the Refreshment Corner on Main Street.  I know you can get the Mickey pretzel at other places in the park, but I just always end up there.


4 ~ Pommes Frites at Cafe Orleans are the best french fries ever!  Rachel always talks about how they are the best french fries she has ever had!  The dipping sauce with the fries is really good!  

Cafe Orleans is in New Orleans Square in Disneyland and when it's busy in the park ~ make a reservation to eat at the restaurant.  It will be booked if you try to go without one at the busy times.  You can go to the hostess/host there to book your reservation or go to Disneyland's website to book it.



5 ~ Corn Dogs from the Little Red Wagon are the best corn dogs!  They are so good!  Now I feel like I can only eat a corn dog at Disneyland, because they are just the best ones!

The Little Red Wagon is on the right side of Plaza Inn on Main Street.



6 ~ Mickey Beignets:  Cafe Orleans has around Fall the Pumpkin Beignets with the vanilla creme anglaise that are really good!  They have the regular Mickey Beignets all the time there and at the Mint Julep Bar which is on the side of the French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square.  They are more like a treat :)  I just wanted to add them to the list.

~ Britt

No comments