Plaza Inn Character Dining With Minnie And Friends Breakfast In Disneyland


Character dinings at Disneyland are the best!  Character dinings are a great way to see a bunch of characters at Disneyland without waiting in line.

Plaza Inn is my favorite character dining!  This character dining has the most characters out of all the other character dinings at Disneyland!  Plus I think it has the best breakfast!  I really love the other character dining breakfasts too, but I feel like Plaza Inn has more options.  It's just my personal favorite. 


We went to the Plaza Inn character dining for my daughter's birthday and she loved it!  It was so fun to be able to be at Disneyland for her birthday!  To finally plan a vacation to Disneyland around her birthday!


You can watch my video of the Plaza Inn Character Dining here on my blog or you can watch it on YouTube.  There is a funny part with Hook being a photo bomber and Dale not loving it!

If you watch it on YouTube comment below which character dining is your favorite at Disneyland.  Or if you watch it here on my blog comment below which character dining is your favorite.  We all know mine... Plaza Inn!

~ Britt

No comments