Picture In Front of the Disneyland Castle with No One Behind Her!


My daughter went to Nationals for National American Miss Pageant this year and every year they rope off the Disneyland castle for their Disneyland NAM Day photo.  After they took the photo of the pageant girls I had my daughter go in front of the castle for a picture.  For the first time ever we have a picture of her in front of the Disneyland castle with no one behind her.  Really no one is behind her!  That never happens and it might look like it's photo shopped, but it's not.  It was the coolest thing for us to get that picture!



This is the start of the picture as they were getting everyone lined up.  My daughter is in the back because she is tall for her age.  There were about 150 girls in the photo.  I think.


After the picture some of the girls did a separate picture for fun.  The pageant is a mix of State Queens and City Queens.  My daughter is one of the City Queens which means she was a runner up for her state pageant.

~ Britt

No comments