What To Eat At The Blue Bayou In New Orleans Square In Disneyland



My favorite meal at the Blue Bayou is the Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb.  I sometimes get it with the mashed potatoes that it comes with, but I do like to substitute it with the Au gratin Potatoes.  I love those!  They have a little spicy taste to them and that's what makes them so good!



My daughter and I always order the 8 Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake.  It's our favorite!  We usually share desserts, but with this one... we have to get our own.  It's the best cake!



My daughter usually gets the Chef's Beef Special Kids' Meal ~ that one is her favorite!  The last time we went she wanted to try the Chicken Breast Kids' Meal and she loved it!  She is a big fan of noodles and chicken, so this was perfect for her!



I also got something new the last time I went.  I got the Roasted Chicken Maison.  I liked it, but I wasn't a fan of the sauce.  It's called the Vermouth Jus and it's okay.  The chicken was really good, so if I order it again I won't get the Vermouth Jus with it.  I am a picky eater, so I think most people would like it.



The Blue Bayou is my daughter's and my favorite restaurant at Disneyland and our favorite restaurant ever!  It's the best!  Every trip to Disneyland we always go to the Blue Bayou.  Last time we went twice and it was the best decision!

~ Britt

No comments