Beauty And The Beast's Grey Stuff At The Red Rose Taverne In Disneyland



The Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland is one of my new favorites!  I usually don't eat there, but now that they are the only ones that make the Mickey Shaped Pancake for breakfast and the grey stuff ~ I love going there!  Plus I love that they play Beauty and the Beast music!


   

The Beauty and the Beast Grey Stuff is amazing!  I love the mousse and the red velvet cake together!  It's fun to eat too, because of the song... "try the grey stuff, it's delicious.  Don't believe me, ask the dishes!"



In the past few years the Mickey Shaped Pancake has moved around Disneyland a few times.  It went from River Belle Terrace, to Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, and now at Red Rose Taverne.  



It's a really cute pancake!  Anything Mickey is adorable!  My daughter and I always have to share it, because it's big.


I took a quick picture of the breakfast menu the last time I was there.  They also serve lunch and dinner.  It's a cute place to eat at in Fantasyland!

~ Britt


No comments